Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 1! The Justice League of America
















I got this shirt from my BFF Lulu!
It was given to me last year in a little bucket with candy.
It's a ringer t-shirt, which is not my normal style but as you'll see I really need more diversity~
It showcases the Justice League of America! The most powerful (and best) team of superheroes in the DC Comics universe! Featuring: (from right to left)
Hawkman, Black Canary, Flash, Green Lantern (my fav), Batman, Elongated Man, Wonder Woman, The Atom, Superman, Zatanna, Green Arrow, Aquaman, Firestorm,  Red Tornado, and the Martian Manhunter.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justice_league
This one's got some old school style and I'd like to think that it gives you some cred when you wear it. It's not the new Justice League and it's not the Super Friends so that means this is some traditional comic book action.
I'll pick this one out when I want to kick up my stylish-ness one notch with a tad classier ringer tee, but it's definitely in my normal rotation.

This one time I was wearing it on the way to SDCC; we stopped at a gas station and the attendant was this old gentleman who saw it and told me, "I used to read Justice League when I was a kid! Green Lantern was my favorite character." I showed him my GL ring and we shared a nerd moment, what a great way to start that trip.

This is the first post of many!

No comments:

Post a Comment