Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 171

So that's it!
It's been an awesome time wearing and writing about shirts. It lasted a bit longer than I thought it might. All in all there were 169 tshirts and -with the first and last post- 171 total posts! I got several from Moke, bought a few along the way from conventions and even picked up some more free ones from my Mom and E3.
Because of this blog I haven't worn the same shirt since October of last year. It's been about 9 months. That's a lot of laundry!
Unfortunately, my stats overall were a bit tame. Throughout the entirety of posting I got about 3,707 hits, about 5-15 a day always peaking when I posted. Most of my hits were from me posting on Facebook so then it was just my friends checking it out. I got a few clicks from twitter and even more from random Google searches.
My most popular shirts were the -FLYNN LIVES - ElecTRONica Edition- and the custom -Marceline the Vampire Queen-. And the run of the Blackest Night shirts is still bumping around Tumblr.
I don't know if I'll keep making posts after I get more shirts. It would definitely be easier to write about them as I get them over time than it would be to do it all at once. At some point I plan on getting one of those Blogger to printed books made to see what a coffee table book might look like.
A big THANK YOU to all my regular viewers who made this all possible and those who told me they read the blog in person. And my mom for editing most if not all the spelling and grammar.

2 comments:

  1. Great Job Farmer! This montage pic is awesome! Can't wait for your next project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of doing a Poster blog of my posters... or something
    Still in the conceptual stages!

    ReplyDelete