Friday, April 8, 2011

THE THREE WOLF MOON SHIRT

I bought this from a department store after hearing its legend online.
I really should have ordered it from Amazon but I really couldn't get past the shipping hurdle and waiting a few days to receive it. This was an impulse purchase from Kohls, the same day that I got the Star Wars rock concert shirt. They had a sale on graphic tees that day and I snagged these two. They were probably clearing out their old season's stock but you can now get them online from the manufacturer or Amazon.
http://shop.themountain.me/pages/3WM.html
The shirt itself is of great quality. They really spared no expense. It is an American company out of New Hampshire and they have great fabric with solid printing jobs. The overall look of the t-shirt fits with my current collection and it's an awesome Internet meme reference. Unlike the Star Wars shirt, this one was a medium. When I got it there was a warning label that came attached. The sticker said, "FEEL THE POWER. Warning: Wear with extreme caution!".
This design is more than classic, it's legendary. These style of shirts have been around as long as graphic tees have been. Whether they are Native American or hippie in origin, these simple designs show your connection to nature and the spiritual. The design is three fearsome wolves howling at a full moon on a background of the beautiful night sky with the milky way. MAJESTIC! At the bottom it has the company, "The Mountain" and the date, "2007".
The reason this shirt in particular is famous, as opposed to their other designs, is from the giant event that occurred with Amazon's reviewers. If you believe the hype, there is no wrong time to wear this: morning, noon or night, this shirt will make you irresistible and allow you to conquer any task with no effort. Read on:
http://amzn.to/dqxDik

I've worn the three wolf moon shirt with mixed results. I had it on for a party and I think I just missed the curve on its popularity. Most people had already seen it when it was really booming and were like, "Really? The wolf shirt?". People who hadn't seen it didn't pay much mind since they obviously weren't in on the joke. I'm not really sure how long I'll keep it around.

No comments:

Post a Comment